Located at the corner of Admirals Road and Naden Way, Corvette Landing is set to become the gateway to the future of Esquimalt. This is the first residential project in British Columbia to feature Mass Timber Construction combined with Passive House Certification. Corvette Landing will be a visually stunning addition to the area.
With outstanding views of Esquimalt Harbour and the Strait of Juan de Fuca from every floor, we’re taking liveability and lifestyle to the next level. Our efficiently designed floor plans appeal to a broad spectrum of owners, from the smaller studios for the first time buyer to our larger 3 bedroom homes for a growing family.
Featuring a rooftop community garden, open walkways and a communal courtyard, residents of Corvette Landing will enjoy a true sense of community.
Utilizing machine-level quality control and an innovative design strategy, the project has managed to streamline the entire development process to create a high-quality building with a small carbon footprint, pioneering the future of construction in B.C. This cutting edge building technique allows for lightweight, strong, safe and sustainable construction in half the time.
Corvette Landing will be a landmark for environmentally friendly construction, it will also provide the highest level of insulation and comfort, drastically reducing noise transfer between units, minimizing heat loss and reducing energy consumption for end users.
The innovative design of Corvette Landing will help keep costs down while enhancing the liveability of the space. The cost-saving measures enacted throughout the design and building process are passed on to you, the owner. That means lower operating costs for the building compared to conventional concrete or conventional wood construction leading to lower strata fees and lower monthly bills for owners.
Everything from the design to the way it’s built is done to maximize long term affordability while remaining on the cutting edge of building technology.
Stunning Classic meets Upscale Urban
From micro-loft and one-bedroom units to luxury penthouses, the thoughtful layouts and unique interiors facilitate easy, comfortable living. Large windows filter natural sunlight into each space, while many residences offer private balconies and outdoor space.
- Passive House design offers two-sided exposure, abundant daylight and natural cross-ventilation for all homes.
- Ceiling heights up to 2.6m (8’6”) in living areas.
- Triple-glazed windows minimizing sound and heat transfer.
- Private terraces and patios for select suites, all with water views.
- Juliette balconies with sliding window-doors and urban patios.
- Polished concrete floors throughout.
- Phenomenal location within walking distance of the two largest employers on the island.
- Minimalist interior design with clean lines and contemporary kitchens and bathrooms.
- Full stainless steel appliance package for every unit.
- State-of-the-art Mass Timber precision construction.
- Improved durability, quality, performance and efficiency, keeping running costs low for the building and individual owners
- Building to be certified to Passive House standard resulting in dramatically reduced energy needs.
- Future-proof building design and technology.
- Elevator access to all floors.
- Available secure underground parking.
- Available secure underground lockers.
- Available secure underground bicycle rooms.
- Common courtyard patio.
- Common rooftop view garden with shared planters
- Views from every unit